- Published: Saturday, 31 December 2016 23:50
- Written by KEEP Office
The work environment can either make or break the day for employees and as such taking necessary steps to choose the perfect office furniture is imperative for an enjoyable experience in the office. Functional, comfortable and stylish is what the ideal office furniture should be like. As we know, office furniture is an indispensable part of any workspace and should have a functional as well as an aesthetic value.
Speaking of functional value, we mean that your office furniture should meet the requirements of the office, primarily from the point of view of seating, storage and combined or independent workstations. Aesthetic value implies that your office furniture should look and feel good, and this can be contributed by the comfortable feel, ergonomic look, and classy design. An ideal office furniture should be good enough to brighten the mood of employees and improve work efficiency. This alone can boost the overall performance and productivity of the organization.
Here are some great tips on how to choose the perfect office furniture
- Ensure that the office furniture you choose fits the room and that there is sufficient space to open drawers and cabinets. Also, it is imperative that people have enough room to access their desks without stress.
- Be sure that the office furniture is functional enough to serve its purpose.
- Remember extra office furniture items like bookshelves, storage cabinets and computer stands as these will deliver additional functionality, storage space and ergonomics for the office.
- Be sure that your office furniture is ergonomic. It is imperative that the office furniture is comfortable, stylish and practical. Pay particular attention to health and safety requirements so as to avoid aches, strains as well as other work-related ailments.
- If possible, divide the room into separate areas for different types of staff. For instance, those who spend all day on the phone will have different furniture needs compared to those who need room to view and analyze design ideas.
- Office furniture can create different moods and this can achieve by using different colored chairs, tables or desks. Screen heights and partition offer shelving options and acoustic assistance.
- Pay close attention to the impression your office furniture gives to both clients and staff. For example, office furniture for a graphic design company needs to be different from that of a firm of accountants. In essence, the office furniture needs to be appropriate in the sense of maintaining the company's image. It is evident that a design agency will want to appear vibrant and creative, while that of a solicitor will want to appear welcoming, calming and professional.
All in all a good office furniture will boost staff morale and encourage them to be more productive, by making sure that all they need is fully available and that they can carry out their duties without disturbing coworkers.
So, we believe these tips will assist you knowing which office furniture is best for your needs and that of your staff. The bottom line is the right office furniture will look classy, be comfortable and last a long time.
The Best Choice?
When it comes to choosing the right office furniture for your firm, it is highly recommended that you go for the best among the rest.
At Keep Office, we stock an extensive collection of colorful, high-quality office furniture including tables, chairs, and cabinets. Some of our products are environment-friendly and ergonomically designed to give you and your employees optimum comfort, efficiency, and durability.
Making us your number one choice for quality office furniture will give you the best value for the money as we provide up to one year warranty and excellent after sales. Also, we have a strong relationship with our overseas factories, and this makes it possible for us to provide you with quality products at affordable rates. For a bonus, we also provide you with necessary spare parts that are sure to come in handy if you happen to damage the furniture.
Keep Office offers a variety of designs that features high-end, well-crafted models of office furniture. Our available models include Echo 35 and Indy 55. Each model comes with different styles that are sure to meets both the basic and advanced requirements of the work environment.
As we know, an organized and ergonomically designed workstation is the number one key to improved efficiency and productivity. The I55 model makes it possible for you to arrange and integrate workstations according to your requirements as it is very easy to setup and handle. Your employees are sure to feel more valued and appreciated.
Make the right decision today and let Keep Office give your workstation the spectacular touch of comfort and style it deserves.